We’ve been closely monitoring coronavirus, or COVID-19. As we’ve been monitoring, we have directed our team members and fulfillment teams to work from home when possible, and to check in with their accounts and clients to ensure all work is completed, projects managed, as well as any new work that you may have.
To help relieve any issues you may be facing, we are waiving any and all late fees for payments during the months of March as we know that you may be closing your doors for a few weeks. Studio MFP is still business as usual as far as your projects are concerned. Please follow our Twitter to stay up to date.
As well as those waivers, we are offering special low pricing for all of our services for any remote work that you may need help with during the next month. Having quality remote work is essential at this time. Having a Studio MFP virtual assistant is a great way to have an entire team of remote workers for a low price, helping your business during this stressful time.
Our virtual assistants are ready to take on whatever you can throw at them! A virtual assistant can greatly help during the coronavirus outbreak. Have someone manage orders, work on data entry, follow up with clients, or even help with bookkeeping. You can also use virtual assistant hours for graphic design work, or other projects.
What we can offer you to help:
- Free phone number, voicemail, call forwarding, bulk SMS, and texting for your business: Learn More
- 15% off all of our hosting products, including our easy to use Website Builder and Business Workspace Email Plans, perfect for contacting your customers:
- Use Code COVID15OFF at checkout here
- 25% off regular pricing all custom Agency services like virtual assistance, website design, graphic design, social media marketing and more. Just contact us and we will add your discount after quote.
- We’ve added a free automated quote tool for social media marketing so you can budget and create a plan right away. View it here.
As always, our full coverage of agency services including all virtual assistant services are still available at these prices. If you are a current client, this price difference is already shown in your Agency invoice amount this month. For new customers, we will provide you a discount code to redeem your discount.
Unfortunately, we are holding off on all new in-person meetings and in-person services for the time being. We will arrange video or phone conference calling with you for any meetings. Any in-person services will be arranged to be done remotely if possible, or rescheduled.
We are available to help you discuss services for your business, and to help alleviate any discomfort your business may be having during this high season of remote working.
To stay up to date on COVID-19, visit the CDC website for accurate information.